Malocclusion, or misalignment, affects many Americans of all ages. When teeth do not fit together as they should, it not only affects the smile, but the entire face. Functionally, malocclusion can even make speaking and eating more difficult. Visit Four Seasons dental Spa for Invisalign in Las Vegas to enhance your smile.
Invisalign in Las Vegas, NV
Orthodontics is the area of dentistry that corrects misaligned teeth. Our orthodontist works with nearly as many adults as teens, as the view of orthodontic treatment has changed significantly in the past decade. Today, about 30% of orthodontic patients are adults.
One reason for the surge in orthodontic treatment among adults is that we realize more than ever the benefit of healthy, straight teeth. Also, adults and teens are more interested in undergoing treatment thanks to innovations in orthodontic treatment.
The new way to straighten your teeth
Braces are no longer what they used to be. Four Seasons Dental Spa patients find that modern day orthodontics make treatment far more comfortable and discreet.
Orthodontic treatment is tailored to your needs and wants, and can correct:
- Overjet, which creates a protruded appearance
- Overbite, when the upper jaw extends down beyond the lower jaw so that lower teeth are not seen when you bite down
- Underbite, the opposite of the overbite, features a lower jaw extension beyond the upper jaw. An underbite accentuates the chin, making it very prominent
- Overcrowding, when the amount and size of teeth are greater than the size of the jaw. Overcrowding can cause discomfort, as well as oral health issues.
- Aesthetic problems may be slight or severe. The smile can be affected by a single crooked tooth, or by poor face shape associated with the jaw. Orthodontic treatment for aesthetic purposes brings the face into a more harmonious state using proven effective techniques.
Invisalign orthodontic treatment is still sometimes confused with cosmetic orthodontics, which improves only the look of the smile by repositioning visible teeth. Invisalign in Las Vegas can be incredibly effective at correcting some bite issues in the most discreet manner.
Teens and adults alike find Invisalign appealing because there are no metal braces. Invisalign works by applying constant, gentle pressure to teeth via customized, clear, plastic aligner trays. These trays are removable, which means there are no restrictions on a diet and no complicated procedures for hygiene. During meals and for brushing and flossing, Invisalign aligners are removed and reinserted immediately after.
This innovative form of orthodontic treatment has several benefits, but may not be right for each individual. Our experienced orthodontist considers all factors when recommending orthodontic treatment, and thoroughly explains the details and reasons during your comprehensive consultation.
Straightening crooked, crowded teeth have several benefits. Through orthodontic treatment, it is possible to:
- Improve TMJ dysfunction
- Make teeth easier to keep clean
- Improve digestive function
- Improve comfort and speech
- Increase self-esteem
Visit Four Seasons for the Most Careful Functional Medicine
Four Seasons Dental Spa provides advanced care in a spa setting. We have the best Invisalign Las Vegas has to offer. Experience the Four Seasons difference! Contact our Las Vegas dental practice to schedule your visit.