“The most amazing, wonderful, friendly, helpful, caring, considerate, honest, gentle, clean, classy and stinking awesome dental spa you will ever go to!”
- Amber B.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dental care is considered important to health and wellness. Your dentist performs an evaluation and diagnostic testing to detect dental problems like cavities or gum disease as quickly as possible, and treats such problems in a way that restores comfort, function, and beauty. Many general dentists, in addition to providing basic dental exams, also perform restorative procedures such as root canal therapy, dental crowns, or even dental implants.
Dentists work with patients to promote oral health, and demonstrate the proper home habits to prevent damage from dental caries, or cavities. At Four Seasons Dental Spa, we do all that we can to encourage our patients to maintain regular dental visits. Our comfortable office is designed around your needs.
Before & After Image Gallery
Dental ExamsDuring routine dental visits, your dental team will perform:
- Digital x-rays, the high-quality images allow your dentist to see radiographic decay, which is a cavity, bone loss, infection, and other dental problems. Digital x-rays emit only a fraction of the radiation as conventional film x-rays do, and give us an in-depth look at the oral structure in a way that makes it easy to share information with patients.
- An examination of teeth and gums will be done using our state-of-the-art early detection tools. Our Early Detect cavity finder works with fluorescents to help patients easily visualize actual decay on their teeth and see it mapped out like GPS on the monitor. Dr. Wright has always kept up with technology as it becomes available. Early Detect offers Doppler-like early detection of cavities for the highest standard of care.
- To monitor gum health, a comfortable periodontal probe is gently used to measure the space between gums and teeth. Dr. Wright offers numbing gel for patients’ comfort. Oral examinations also include the evaluation of existing restorations such as fillings, crowns, bridges, or veneers.
- Oral cancer is a serious problem in today’s society, taking the life of one American every hour of every day. We want to reduce that statistic in whatever way we can, and educate our patients regarding the risks of oral cancer. Pre-cancer and cancer screenings using VELscope are performed to screen for cancerous cells in and around the lips, tongue, gums, the floor of the mouth and the roof of the mouth.
- Routine exams are followed by professional cleaning and polishing of teeth, designed to remove plaque and tartar buildup. Professional cleaning and polishing diminishes the effects of oral bacteria, and improves your smile aesthetically by removing surface stains.
PreventionWhen you are a patient of Four Seasons Dental Spa, information is always at your fingertips. In addition to performing preventive and restorative treatments, we will provide you with literature to help you keep your smile in tip-top condition. Our goal is to cooperate with patients in a preventive program designed just for them. The prevention of dental disease begins at home, with a healthy diet and successful oral hygiene routine. Preventive measures are complemented by professional care provided by your experienced dentist. This care may include a demonstration of oral hygiene techniques, professional cleanings, and treatment such as dental sealants.
We provide our patients with the finest, most thorough dental care available in the Las Vegas area, which is why we are sought out by folks in other states and even other countries. Contact Four Seasons Dental Spa to schedule your visit with a dental team that uses the very best instruments and technology to help you achieve and keep your best smile.
"Jim & Debby Wright, I would like to extend my gratitude to youfor your dedication and going above and beyond ensuring that I received a porcelain crown. You're thoughtful and generous people and I truly appreciate you. Thanks for being such a great Dentist
and friend!" Geni Vineyard - Las Vegas
"Dear Doc, Debbie and Staff, Thank you so much for your tender,loving care. I am totally grateful that I followed the referral from Nevada Holistic Chamber of Commerce. I appreciate how thoughtful and gentle all of you are. Thanks for calming my fears and helping me stay healthy." JudyLynn Jones - Las Vegas
"Thanks for going way beyond the call of duty. Being new toLas Vegas, it's so nice to have a new dentist that is obviously extremely qualified and makes me feel so comfortable. Again, thanks for your professionalism and compassion. I will refer all my friends." Paul Ziter - Las Vegas
"I thank the universe for Dr. Jim and Debby and the entirestaff at Four Seasons Dental & Med Spa. My experiences here have changed my life in the most wonderful ways. My teeth are healthy and beautiful, my nails are cared for (thanks to Bobbi!) and I'm forever grateful...." Diane Barrett - Las Vegas
"Excellent visit. The staff was very courteous, helpful andenergetic from the front line. Dr. Wright is VERY informative and patient. Sven was really knowledgeable and professional. I have referred a couple of people already." Basil Dibsie - Las Vegas
"Debby, Thank you soooooooooooo much for getting me in to seeDr. Wright last night. I was overwhelmed by both of your welcoming kindness. For the first time in years, I'm actually looking forward to going to the dentist. Dr. Wright is definitely the 'right' dentist." Kate Minshall - Las Vegas